Personalized Dietary Mentoring
Customized diet solutions for adults and children with personalized recipes for unique tastes and lifestyles to create lasting change.
- One-on-one nutrition counseling
- We will address specific health issues such as, ADHD, Coronavirus defense, eating disorders, high blood pressure, weight loss
- You will learn to shop, prepare, and eat right for better health
- Educational shopping trips and grocery lists
- Home cupboard evaluation
Beth earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Clinical Nutrition from the University of California at Davis. She teaches and counsels adults, children, and families about nutrition and wellness commercially, publically, and privately.
“Beth is amazing with my son. She gives us a personalized plan and relates the information better to us than the other dietitians we have seen. We always look forward to seeing her and are empowered to make the healthy changes she recommends.” – Cathy, San Ramon, CA
“My daughter was extremely limited in what she would eat, but after talking to Beth, she now eats a much wider variety of foods.” – Juli, Castro Valley, CA
Wellness and Nutrition Education for Corporations, Non-profits and Other Organizations
Customized nutrition and wellness classes, programs, and lectures designed to educate staff members and the general public.
- Harvard and USDA Healthy Eating “Plates”
- Protein- plant vs. animal sources
- Carbohydrates- the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Water- why and how to get enough
- Fat- which ones, how much, and where to find them
- Weight loss- lifestyle changes lead to permanent weight loss
- Beth’s 80/20 diet plan
- GMO vs. organic
- Healthy eating on a budget
- Food safety- learn how to cook and prepare food safely
- ServSafe Food Handler course w/certification
- Healthy food preparation- how to plan and prepare easy, inexpensive, healthy meals
- Cooking- healthy balanced meals that taste good
- Gardening- how to grow and prepare healthy plant food
Beth is a credentialed Health Science educator and ServSafe Food Safety Manager.
“Beth taught wellness classes for our employees. She did a GREAT job!” – Barbara Hunt, Development Director at St. Vincent de Paul Society of Contra Costa County
“You make health class fun and enjoyable. You have influenced your students mindsets about healthy living.” – Zoe, Salinas, CA
Nutrition Consulting for Restaurants, Cafeterias, Caterers, and Other Food Providers
Nutrition consulting for food establishments to provide healthy and appealing menu options. Menu and recipe analysis, design, and modification. “Nutrition Facts Label” creation with calorie and nutrient amounts.
“Beth transformed our menu. We encourage other restaurant owners to enhance their service with the nutrition information Beth provides.” – Ofelia’s Kitchen, Livermore, CA
“Thanks so much for your help with our healthy mac & cheese. The kids in our cooking classes love it. And wow, they are all so surprised that it tastes this good & healthy for them.” – Chef Lynda Rexroat, Executive Director of the Cooking with Kids Foundation
Reiki Energy Healing
Reiki is a type of energy healing that targets the energy fields around the body. Energy can stagnate in the body due to physical or emotional pain. Energy medicine aims to help the flow of energy and remove blocks in a similar way to acupuncture or acupressure. Improving the flow of energy can help heal emotional and physical pain and reduce symptoms of illness. Sessions can provide:
- Physical and emotional pain relief
- Relief for stress/anxiety/grief/worry
- Increased relaxation and an overall feeling of well-being
- Insights into sources of pain and steps for further healing
- Distance Reiki- can be performed on a client in a different location
Beth is a certified Reiki practitioner.
“I felt so relaxed, it was as if I were floating. She heard my pain through her hands.” – Cara, San Ramon, CA
“You are such a powerful healer!” – Keslie, Marina, CA
Source: (2017, September 6). Reiki: What is it and are there benefits? – Medical News Today. Retrieved March 8, 2020, from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/308772